PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
Matching of Horoscopes Part-III
4) Yoni Koota: Largely marriages hetero sexual, worldwide. Marriage is a secure way of obtaining sexual pleasure and that adds to love. Procreation is an important purpose of marriage, and so this koota assumes considerable significance. This compatibility test carries 4 marks both in North and South India. Every star is assigned an animal. An ideal compatibility results when both the boy's and girl's stars fall under the same animal. Example, if the stars of boy and girl are Rohini and Mrigasira, they have utmost compatibility, as both of them are under Sarpa yoni. The stars are classified in the following method:-
When both the stars represent same animal, the matching gets full 4 marks. Cow and tiger; elephant and lion; horse and buffalo; dog and hare; rat and cat; sheep and monkey; snake and mongoose are declared vaira yonis (enemies). The stars of mutual enemies do not agree. I have observed that marriages conducted in enemy group of stars proved disastrous. In some parts in West Cost of India, the the stars are again classified as male and female within the animal classification. Under this scheme, it is desired that a man with male star should marry a girl with female star, within the same animal group. Male stars are Ashwini, Pushya, Hasta, Anuradha, Sravana, Poorva bhadra and Uttara bhadra. Neutral Stars are Mrigasira, Moola and Shatabhisha. The remaining are female stars. Further examination of 12th and 8th houses are called for. When the matching of the chart is done for the purposes of business partnership, this compatibility may safely be set aside.
5) Rasyadipati koota [Grahamaitri koota in North India]: The number of units for this koota is 5. This koota is equally important as Rasi koota because it considers the relationship between the lords of rasis. The rasi lords of boy an girl should be either friendly or neutral. Some astrologers consider the temporary relationship (tatkalika) along with natural relationship (naisargika) relationship of planets. I feel, tatkalika relationship (planets in close proximity become friends like in 10-11-12-2-3 houses). The very concept of tatkalika relationship is dubious as the planet in 5th or 9th surely gives good results, though they are classified as tatkalika enemy planets. If lords of rasis of the girl an boy are friends, the Rasi koota gets full marks. When one is a friend and the other is a neutral, it is permissible. When both are neutral [one planet is friend and another is neural or enemy], this koota turns out to be very ordinary. If the lords are enemies [one is neural and the other is enemy or both are enemies to each other], the koota contributes no marks. When such favourable relationship is not found in rasi chart, some optimists search for favourable relationship in navamsha chart. Well, this deviation more of convenience than reasoning. A match I had rejected was declared excellent based on navamsha chart by another astrologer - the father of the girl was a 'forceful character'.
6) Gana Koota : This is the matching of the human minds and their temperament. The stars are divided into three categories. Deva, Manava and Rakshasa indicating Satwa, Rajo and Tamo gunas respectively. This agreement confers general happiness of marital life. It can not be said that a person belong purely to one of these ganas. Everybody has a blend of all these three gunas - in the mornings, satwa guna predominates, rajasika in the day time and tamo guna during night fall. A Deva gana person can marry a Deva, a Manusha gana person can marry a Manusha and a Rakshasa can marry a Rakshasa. Deva man should not marry a Rakshasa girl. But marriage between a Rakshasa and a Manusha persons is of secondary consideration.
Deva Gana stars: Punarvasu, Pushya, Swati, Hasta, Sravana, Revati, Anuradha, Mrigasira and
Some people opine that marriage between a Rakshasa man and a Deva girl is all right. Some astrologers opine that Gana koota applies only to 14 stars from the star considered. That is to say, aswini of deva gana can not be matched with kritika of rakshasa gana but can be matched with chitra, vishakha, jesta, moola, dhanista and satabisha of the very same rakshasa gana. I have not found any differences in my experience between people born in kritika and chitra. I hold that the rule should be applied to all the stars beyond the 14th star. The number of units of compatibility assigned to this koota is 6.
7) Rasi Koota: [Bha koota or Bhoota koota in North India]: The number of units for Rasi koota is 7. Counted from girl's rasi, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12th rasis in the boy's chart should be rejected. Following results are mentioned in some classical texts:
Some astrologers consider reverse matching from boy's to girl's rasi in rasi koota and mahendra koota. This is against the very spirit of matching of horoscopes. No matter whether the girl is the daughter or perspective daughter-in-law, the matching should invariably be considered with reference to girl's rasi and star.
8) Nadi Koota: It is considered to a most important as it carries 8 marks. Nadi, in Sanskrit means temperaments like vatha (wind), pitha (bile) and kapha (phlegm) and it also means nerves and stars. This koota is said to show spiritual nature, physique, internal metabolism and hereditary characteristics. The stars are classified as Vatha (wind), Pitha (bile) and Kapha nadi. It should be ensured that both partner's nadis are different.
Vatha: Aswini, Punarvasu, Uttara, Hasta, Jyestha, Moola, Satabhisha, Poorvabhadra and Aridra
Pitha: Bharani, Pushya, Poorava phalguni, Chitta, Anuradha, Poorvashadha, Dhanistha, Uttarabhadra and Mrigasira
Kapha: Krittika, Aslesha, Makha, Swati, Vishakha, Uttarashadha, Sravana, Revati and Rohini
In the event both the stars fall in the same nadi, then the padas (charanas) of stars are considered which seems to be a method of convenience. If the star of both the boy and girl is Aswini, there is nadi dosha. In such an event the marriage is permitted, if the boy's star is Ashwini 2nd or 3rd or 4th padas. The pattern of arrangement of stars, pada wise is given below:-
GRAHA MANTRA S WITH MP3:
THIS SITE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH: web sites: astrovidya.ca; astrovidya.ru; astrovidya.de - - Face book pages: ASTROVIDYA.ca; Astrovidya-Astrovidya; Astrologer Vidya - - Twitter accounts: astrovidya - - Youtube channels: astro vidya sunil vashisht - - Books: Astro-Vidya Tierkreiszeichen und Nidanas - 12 Stolpersteine auf dem Pfad des...(German) by noname (Author); Astro Vidya by Satwik - easy way to learn and become astrologer - - Institutions: Shriji Astro Vidya Institute, Guragaon, Haryana; Vedic Astro Vidya Mandir,Gandhinagar, Gujarat